Your use of the Site is conditional upon your acceptance and compliance with the terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers contained in this Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Statement.
Before you can use the Site, you must read and accept all the terms and conditions contained in this Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Statement.
If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement or the Privacy Statement, you must not use the Site. Your use of the Site to purchase Goods constitutes an affirmative, acknowledgment and agreement by you that you accept and agree to be bound by this User Agreement and the Privacy Statement (as amended from time to time).
1. Top Vision Eyewear may amend the terms and conditions of this Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Statement from time to time by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Site. Unless otherwise stated, all amended terms and conditions will be effective from the time of posting. As you are bound by this Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Statement, you should review the Site periodically for any amendments. Your continued use of the Site to purchase Goods after Top Vision Eyewear has posted the amended terms and conditions on the Site constitutes an affirmative, acknowledgment and agreement by you that you accept and agree to be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions of Use or/and the Privacy Statement.
2. This Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Statement constitute the entire agreement between you and Top Vision Eyewear with respect to your use of the Site to purchase Goods. No other terms apply.
3. Security Communication and SSL Certificate
All transactions on the Site where you provide personal information use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL codes information transferred between you and Top Vision Eyewear and makes it unreadable to any third party attempting to intercept that information. All your personal information will be protected with 128 bit SSL or higher.
By placing an order you acknowledge and agree that you are making an offer to purchase the Goods you have selected at the price and delivery charges specified on the Site for those Goods.
*Your purchase in retail price include GST.
*Your purchase in wholesale exclude GST.
*For wholesale customer you purchase value have to over A$200 ( Exclude Display stands & Accessories)
*For wholesale customer all eyewear style have to be sold by mix colours at wholesale prices ,start from 1/2 dozen...
You warrant that all information that you provide to Top Vision Eyewear:
1. is true, complete, accurate and not misleading;
2. does not infringe any third party rights and privacy; and
3. does not contain any material which may interfere with the proper working of the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that no information on the Site constitutes or should be deemed as an offer by Top Vision Eyewear to supply any Goods. A binding contract to supply the Goods is formed when Top Vision Eyewear notifies you that your order has been accepted and receipt of your payment is confirmed.
Top Vision Eyewear reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject your offer for any reason, and without liability.
All price showing on the website are Australia Dollars, Goods have to be paid by:
1. Authorized credit cards: Visa Cards, MasterCard, Bank Card.
2. Electronic funds transfer into the following bank account:
Account Name: Top Vision Eyewear
Name of Bank: Westpac Bank (AUS)
BSB Number: 032-035
Bank Account No: 231657
3. Company, bank or personal cheques: we send you goods after cheque cleared.
Top Vision Eyewear will notify you via email that your order is being processed by sending you an order confirmation and tax invoice. Upon receipt of payment, Top Vision Eyewear will confirm acceptance of your order.
* we only use Austraila Dollar for currency
Delivery charges vary depending on the locations and items
Delivery times are indicative only and are subject to stock availability. Top Vision Eyewear will use reasonable efforts to deliver the Goods to you within the scheduled delivery time but Top Vision Eyewear does not guarantee that the Goods will be delivered to you within the scheduled delivery time. Top Vision Eyewear cannot be hold liable for failure to meet scheduled delivery times or any losses or inconvenience caused as a consequence.
Title and risk
All risk and title in the Goods will pass to you at the time the Goods are dispatch to the nominated delivery address. Top Vision Eyewear undertakes to provide adequate packaging and a reliable delivery service but Top Vision Eyewear will not be responsible for any damage or loss of the Goods in transit.
Returns policy: see shipping & return information.
Pricing of Goods and discontinued Goods
Prices of Goods and delivery charges are current at the time of issue. Top Vision Eyewear reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to vary prices of Goods and discontinue particular Goods at any time without notification.
Copyright and trademark
1. You expressly acknowledge and agree that copyright in all the information and content available on the Site (Content) (whether as a compilation of information or otherwise) is owned by Top Vision Eyewear. The Content is for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may interact with the Content and/or obtain/download a single copy of a portion of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use. However, you must not reproduce, sell, publish, distribute, modify, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content in any other way or for any other purpose without the prior written consent of Top Vision Eyewear.
2. You expressly acknowledge and agree that the Site contains certain trademarks or service marks owned by Top Vision Eyewear. You must not copy, use or otherwise disparage, discredit, infringe upon or dilute these trademarks or service marks, or use these trademarks or services marks in any manner that is likely to cause confusion to the public.
The Site may contain links to other websites which are not maintained or controlled by Top Vision Eyewear or its Representatives (Third Party Websites). Third Party Websites are not part of the Site and are not governed by this Terms and Conditions of Use and the Privacy Statement.
Governing law and jurisdiction
1. This Terms and Conditions of Use is governed by the laws of New South Wales and must be construed pursuant to them.
2. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
Prohibition and enforceability
1. Any provision of this Terms and Conditions of Use which is prohibited in any jurisdiction is, in that jurisdiction, ineffective only to the extent of that prohibition.
2. Any provision of this Terms and Conditions of Use which is void, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction or of the remainder of this Terms and Conditions of Use which will continue in full force and effect in that or any other jurisdiction.
1. Waiver of any of Top Vision Eyewear' rights arising from a breach of this Terms and Conditions of Use by you must be in writing and signed by Top Vision Eyewear.
2. A failure or delay in exercise, or partial exercise, by Top Vision Eyewear, of a right arising from a breach of this Terms and Conditions of Use by you does not result in a waiver of that right or power by Top Vision Eyewear.
3. You are not entitled to rely on a delay by Top Vision Eyewear in the exercise or non-exercise of a right arising from a breach of this Terms and Conditions of Use by you as constituting a waiver of that right, power, authority, discretion or remedy.
1. Claim means any claim or cause of action (including, but not limited to, in contract, in tort or under statute) in respect of or in connection with this Terms and Conditions of Use or the Services;
2. Loss includes any damage, loss, claim, action, liability, cost, expense, outgoing or payment;
5. Representative means, in respect of a party, any person acting for or on behalf of the party and includes any director, employee, agent, authorised representative or contractor of that party;
6. Goods means the goods listed on the Site; and
7. Site means the domain and sub-domains of http://www.topvisioneyewear.com.au/.